FuSION’s international team is a mix of cultures that comes from 4 different continents including Europe, Latin America, Africa and Asia.
This is us:
CESIE is a European Centre of Studies and Initiatives based in Palermo, Sicily. It was established in 2001, inspired by the work and theories of the sociologist, activist and educator Danilo Dolci (1924-1997).
Our mission is to promote educational innovation, participation and growth. CESIE’s slogan, the world is only one creature, express the philosophy for which the organisation works: inclusion and equity for all.
CESIE is structured in 6 main units:
- Higher Education and Research: fostering progress, sustainable and responsible research and innovation in Higher Education and Research Systems;
- Rights and Justice: promoting equality, protecting the rights of people, preventing and developing responses to violence and discrimination;
- Adult: upgrading lifelong learning in adult education, boosting innovative practices and developing key competences for adults;
- Migration: developing effective and inclusive approaches for asylum seekers, refugees, and migrants;
- School: improving quality and efficiency in school education;
- Youth: enhancing active citizenship, training, education, and mobility of young people.
Fundación INTRAS is a non-profit organisation dedicated to research and intervention in the mental health field in the region of Castilla y León, Spain. The organisation’s services are based on the recovery approach, empowering people with mental health issues, but also young people with learning difficulties and behavioral disorders, to live a self-determined and self-confident life. INTRAS offers a variety of services such as psychosocial and labour rehabilitation programs, occupational and vocational training, pre-labour workshops, counselling and professional guidance, non-formal educational activities. A diverse team of pedagogues, psychopedagogues, teachers, educators, social and youth workers, with vast experience in special needs education, is involved in formal and non-formal educational programmes, helping our target groups to participate in their everyday realities as equal members.
Christian Community Healthcare Foundation- Kenya (COHECF KENYA)
Christian Community Healthcare Foundation- Kenya (COHECF KENYA) is a non sectarian and not-for-profit-making organization based in County Estate-Gatua, Kitale, Kenya. The NGO was officially registered by Kenyan government in April 2017. Our main goal is to empower communities for sustainable development. COHECF-KENYA is led by vibrant young people who have the grass root linkages with those who require support most. We operate under five key pillars of: Health, Education, Peace, Agriculture, Youth and Women Empowerment.
Vision: Endeavours to empower vulnerable communities towards economic and social sustainable development.
Mission: To build healthier, safer, literate and productive communities capable of supporting self-directed positive citizenship for self-reliance.
Motto: Together We Transform Lives.
FUNDACION ATASIM is a non-profit NGO (Non-Governmental Organization) that was born in 2006 in the city of Macas, Ecuador.
- We are a solidarity organization and we seek to fight the effects of poverty.
- We opted for poor peasants and indigenous people as subjects of change, seeking their complete liberation.
- We assume comprehensive education and training as fundamental elements of institutional action for the change of society and the State.
- We recognize, respect and value generational and gender differences.
- We value and energize peasant and indigenous cultures (uses, customs and worldview) because it opens the way for a more humane future.
- We assume the following values: commitment, honesty, respect, transparency, justice, fairness and solidarity
Our vision looked at peasants and indigenous people, men and women, organized, strengthened economically, socially, politically and culturally, in alliance with other related actors, building an inclusive, democratic, fair, caring society and a multicultural state.
D’Antilles & D’Ailleurs (DA&DA)
French West Indies
Based in Martinique, French West Indies, D’Antilles & D’Ailleurs (DA&DA) is an organization that works for the promotion of an active participation in the civil society, especially of women and young people with fewer opportunities. We promote diversity, equality and social inclusion through:
- Supporting mobility and employment: by implementing initiatives of prevention, Information and non-formal education activities boosting access to mobility and professional inclusion of people with fewer opportunities;
- Training: by organizing conferences, seminars, training and intercultural meetings concerning citizenship, entrepreneurship, access to social rights and the active participation of disadvantaged groups;
- Cooperation: by supporting and developing initiatives of cooperation, development and capacity building of the disadvantaged communities and groups, promoting peace, human rights and equity.
Jeevan Rekha Parishad (JRP)
Founded on April 7, 1993 on occasion of UN World Health Day, JRP is a 26 years old credible NGO working in Odisha State of India. JRP is managed by a executive committee of 11 women, 12 committed staff, 9 volunteers, JRP has its own offices in Bhubaneswar and two other locations in Odisha with adequate infrastructure.
Our major thrust areas of work are- Education of Marginalized Children including Children with disabilities, Reproductive and Sexual Health, Water Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH), Climate Change and Bio Diversity Conservation, Occupational and Environmental Health,Women,s livelihood and Social Entrepreneurship, Youth Cultural Exchange Peace and Human rights Education with special focus on slums in Bhubaneswar, island villages in Chilika lagoon areas, and tribal villages.